For many of us, 2020 has brought so many opportunities and we’ve taken the time to review, rethink and revise how we serve our wonderful clients.
While we continue being pioneers of fashion change through helping our communities connect with consciously shopping smarter, after 24 December our physical store will pivot to 'virtual'.
— Said the iconic Bob Dylan, “the times they are a-changin'!”
Introducing a New Way of Shopping
We have decided to bite the bullet and move with the tide by moving our physical store in favour of opening Pop-Up, VIP and Kiosk shopping experiences. We'll be announcing early next year where and when these events take place, via email - so stay tuned.
You can keep shopping online here in the comfort of your home and you can make your personal styling appointments through our website while we transition to our virtual storefront. You can ask us to bring any items you are in love with to your styling appointment to try on in person - since it's bursting with over 700 (so far!) curated items.
We’re proud of the foundation that has been laid together with our crew of future-forward fashionistas (yeah, that’s YOU) over the last four and a half years.
Every step of the way, we’ve been delighted to offer you the perfect balance of 'good' fashion and guidance, while minimising our earthly footprint.
They say it takes a village, so know that we value every one of you in our fabulous community! Come on this journey with us as we branch out into the next chapter of the Painted Bird story.
Here's What's Next:
Our newsletter and social platforms will be key to finding out where we will be, and for how long - that's why we'd love for you to:
- Share this blog link with any of your fellow Painted Birds so they can subscribe to our newsletter and keep in touch here
- Follow us on social so you can be the first to see our latest arrivals (Facebook and Instagram)
- Watch out for giveaways, kiosk and pop-up shops on our website
- Continue to be inspired by our Memoirs & Musing Blogs
- Let us know what you think! Reviews really help a business like ours - we'd love to hear about what we have done well and where we can improve. Drop us an email.